Technical Product Support for UMD Products
- Protolink Programming Reference Manual
- Software S143 Program - ProtoLink Programming Utility (797Kb Self Extracting zip file)
- Software 143 User Manual - PC Client Configurator This is used to configure most parameters and key values for the range ProtoLink products,including M264 keyboards.
- Software S146 - ProtoLink Windows Transfer Utility (1762Kb zip file)
- Software 146 User Manual UMD Protolink Transfer Utility for Windows '95, '98, 2000, NT4, XP)
S146 is a Windows ProtoLink script download program for the ProtoLink range of products, including M264 keyboards, is compatable with Windows '95, '98, 2000, NT4 and XP.
S146 requires firmware release build 120 or later.
UMD Model 125 Cash Drawer
UMD Model 153 RS232 to RS485 Converter
UMD Model 154 RS232 to USB Interface
UMD Model 164 Quad Coupler
UMD Model 221 Peripheral Controller
UMD Model 231 Customer Display
UMD Model 264 Programmable Keyboard
- Model 264 User Manual
- Qpm264.scr - UMD Model 264, QuickPOS Programming Script File V3.0 for QuickPOS; Requires S145 to download. Version 3 includes, "~" for serial scanners connected to S1 and S2 also a "Qwerty" keyboard layer for use outside QuickPos, refer to application note AN-155
- UMDQuickPOS.exe - UMD Model 264, QuickPOS Programming File Automatic Download. This is a self extracting set of files used to program the Model 264 keyboard when used with QuickPOS. UMDQuickPos needs to be extracted to location in your computer and then executed to dowload the script file to the attached keyboard.
UMD Model 280 Serial Wedge Interface
UMD Model 316 Serial Trigger Module
- Model 316 User Manual
- M316DOS -UMD Model M316 Handshake Control Program (3Kb executable file) for DOS. This utility sets the DTR and RTS lines of the serial ports to an active state for use with M316 Serial Powered Cash Drawer Trigger Module.
- M316WIN - Model 316 Utility. Handshake Control Program (3Kb executable file) for Windows. This utility sets the DTR and RTS lines of the serial ports to an active state for use with M316 Serial Powered Cash Drawer Trigger Module and allows the use of the unpowered M316 with Windows, however it must be executed after every access of the comm port to recharge the trigger module. UMD recommends the use of the powered version of the M316 with Windows.
UMD Model 317 External USB Trigger Module/Model M318 Internal USB Trigger Module
UMD Model 330 Series Custom LCD Terminals
UMD Model 360 Series
UMD Model 380 Magnetic Card Reader
UMD Model 560 Series NBX / UPS Shutdown Interface
UMD Model 610 Custom Terminal
- UMD Model 610 Virtual Com Port drivers
UMD Model 652 Desktop RFID Reader
- UMD Model 652 Virtual Com Port drivers and support software
UMD Model S150 BHT Collect Data Capture Software