UMD Service Centre provides quality after sales product service and has full bench repair facilities down to component level. Services include:
On Line Service System
- UMD's Interactive On-Line Service System enables customers easily to return products with the minimum of effort.
- It also provides Customer with the ability to monitor the progress of the service and repair process. Access via a direct link can be made to selected freight company’s own tracking system.
Pick up service
- UMD can arrange pick up direct from Customers site using UMD's Couriers.
- UMD stock an extensive range of spare parts and specialise in Intermec, Denso, and Epson Spare Parts, including some specialised transistors and electronic components.
Authorised Warranty Repair Centre
- UMD are an authorised Warranty Repair Centre for the following vendors:
- Casio (Mobile Computers)
- Citizen (POS Printers)
- Denso (barcode and data capture terminals)
- Epson (POS Printers)
- Unique Micro Design (UMD)
- Intermec by Honeywell, printers
- Zebra printers
- Extended Warranties
- Extended Warranties with Product Exchange
- On-Site (via our Independant Service Providers)
- Custom Maintenance Programs
- Vendor Plus (UMD's Vendor Value Added Service)
- On-Line Service System:
- Local (03) 9582-7060
- International +61-3-9582-7060)
- Return Address:
- Unique Micro Design Pty Ltd
- Rear Unit 1, 200 Wellington Road
- (Enter via Garden Road)
- Clayton, VIC 3168
Furthermore, UMD has experience (and spare parts) in repairing the following brands:
UMD Maintenance Options
UMD can also provide product maintenance options which typically include.